Monday, October 20, 2008

Rocky and Spazzy McGee


I have 2 new kittens who I have named Rocky and Spazzy McGee. My mom's friend was giving them away and Lance and I sort of have a mice/rat problem at our house in the wilderness. It seemed like a good fit. And they are really cute to say the least! Rocky is really quiet and calm. She likes to watch her brother be a nut. Spazzy Mcgee is a spaz. He likes to jump around everywhere all the time. His other favorite activity is picking on his sister. She only takes so much though before she tackles him and has him pinned. Its funny because she is smaller. They crack me up! Rocky is the gray one and Spazzy is the white one.

2 comments:

jillian said...

Aww!! I don't even like cats, but I think these things are adorable:)

julie said...

yeh! an update!