Tuesday, July 8, 2008

RIP Mia


In case you haven't heard, my puppy was hit by a car a few weeks ago and she passed away. Lance and I both took it really hard. Mia was the closest thing to a child that we had. She was my best friend besides Lance. She protected me at night while lance was working. She would follow me around everywhere I went in the house at night. She would sleep in front of the door in my room but on nights when Lance was there she would sleep in her bed. She was my protector and buddy. She loved everyone, even cats. She found everything in life to be fascinating. I learned so much from her. I will miss you Mia. And I will see you again in all of your glory. All dogs go to Heaven! I highly doubt she is resting where she is. She is probably making friends and playing her little heart out right this second.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Oh, Adi, I am sorry. That is so sad. It is so sad to lose dogs. Maybe Buck and Mia are playing together. Mia was undoubtedly much more athletic than Buck though, so she is probably winning any game they would play.

Orange Peanut said...

Oh how sad! I am so sorry!