Monday, August 27, 2007

my new life

Well, I have been married for a little over a month now. So far, so good. Turlock is all I imagined and more =). No, actually it's great - we have everything here ... everything, that is, except a BJ's and chipotle. It is quite the obstacle, but I am finding a way to survive without my two favorite eat spots. Soccer is awesome - a whole new level of the game that I am adapting to. Lance likes his new job a lot - although I am still not sure exactly what it is that he does =). Something about measuring rock

4 comments:

The Sorensons said...

Very Cute! I am going to have to get into this blogging thing. I will let you know as soon as we get one!

Ellen said...

Adi! I am so glad you got a blog. I have missed you whilst here and Europe and have been wnadering what you are up to. I was super glad to have an email from you in my mailbox. Love ya!

julie said...

Not to rub it in your face but we are getting a Chipotle close to home on Auburn near Madison next to McDonalds.

Josh and Michelle said...

yay Ad, im glad you started a blog a blog cause otherwise I would probably have no Idea what is going on with y'all.